Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Haunted House/Halloween items for sale

Everything I currently have for sale will be listed in this post.  Everything from the first post in this blog has been sold.  Prices are based on what I've been able to sell props for in the past.  So no haggling on individual items please.   However if you're interested in buying all the props I'm willing to negotiate.  As soon as an item has been sold I will remove it.  So if it's still up, it's still for sale.

I'm located in Thornton, IL which is in the south suburbs of chicago.  If you have any questions or if you'd like to purchase one of the props e-mail me at dlamoureux76@gmail.com.  Thanks! 
   
CASKET.  FOR RENT ONLY.  RATES BELOW:
   
This amazing casket normally sells for $6,000 but this one happened to get scratched so I was able to buy it from a friend of a friend at a significant discount.  This is the only item I would prefer to rent rather than sell.  The casket has got a lot of scratches on it but it still looks great.  I will include the skeletal dummy you see in the photos with the rental.  Caskets were not meant for living people to get into and if you put a real actor in there they could get hurt in about 10 different ways.  So I have to insist that if you rent this you cannot let anyone get in it.  We had a casket at the haunt I did a few years ago and it worked best as a piece of misdirection since everyone stops to get a good look at the prop inside.  

I'd prefer to rent this to someone who would want it for the entire Halloween season. If you REALLY would like to buy this item then make me an offer.   If you are only renting for a week you must pick this up from my house in Thornton.  If you want it for the whole season, and if you are less than 30 miles from me I will deliver it to your haunt and pick it up at the end of the month.

RENTAL RATES:  $75 per week.  $200 for entire Halloween season.



Now, here's what we have FOR SALE:


LIFE SIZED WITCH PROP- $175




Photos just don't do this prop justice.  It looks insane in the right lighting.  The witch is 5'9'' without her hat.  Her arms are semi-pose-able.  She stands on her own and is very sturdy.  Just the other day I saw a life-sized witch prop at Party City for about $200 and it looked terrible and mass produced.  This is a one-of-a-kind item and looks very, very professional.

LIFE-SIZED ZOMBIE-  $175.





This guy is just absolutely terrifying.  He's a "fresh" zombie which means he was once an average joe who was recently mauled by a zombie and then became un-dead himself.  His arms are semi-pose-able but I think they look cool in the classic, stumbling zombie pose they are currently in.  The zombie stands on his own and is very sturdy.  He's about 6 feet tall.  Even though he's very, very solid he's also very lightweight.  Add some fog and a back light and people will be freaked before they even get a look at his amazingly detailed face. 
     
EVIL CLOWN-  $150.




No one is going to want to get near this goofy guy.  His body is so realistic looking that everyone who sees him is going to think he's an actor pretending to be a prop.  He's about 6 feet tall and his arms are pose-able.  Like the zombie prop he is very sturdy but also very, very light.  
    
CASTLE SET-  $200.


Recently, some friends and I built this set to use in a video project we were doing.  Now that the project is done I think it'd make an awesome set for a haunted house.  The door is sturdy and actually works so you could even use this as the entrance to a haunted house.  The set is still up and built so if you buy this I will take it apart for you.  The walls are made of hard insulation foam that was carved with a dremel to look like bricks.  (it took forever!)  The furniture is borrowed so its not included.  But the set comes with the curtains.  I will include all the 2X4s used to keep the walls up.  The long wall is 16 Feet long and the wall with the door is 8 feet long.  The set is 8 feet tall.

1 comment:

  1. I would like the following:
    LIFE SIZED WITCH PROP- $175
    LIFE-SIZED ZOMBIE- $175.
    CASTLE SET- $200.

    Please contact me to make arrangements.

    Thanks,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete